Wakesurf Lessons & Rates
Based in the Okanagan, BC, TWS offer wakesurf lessons for all experience levels. Wakesurfing is exciting and is one of the fasting growing watersports. It is becoming increasingly popular due to being low impact and very safe for all ages.
Wakesurfing Rates & Pricing
LEARN TO SURF
ON YOUR BOAT *
All our lessons are on a 2019 Centurion Boat, and include knowledgeable instructor, boat driver, all equipment needed and bottled water or Gatorade.
BbTalkin USA: We are the only surf school in the Okanagan that offers the best waterproof bluetooth headset for lessons. With the headsets you can hear and talk with your coach. It gives you a personal experience and allows the coach to speak clearly right into your ears. No more yelling over the motor. Kids and adults love it.
Book 4 hours or more and receive 10% discount.
* We’re available for coaching on your boat midweek only.
Terms & Conditions
- learn the start position
- learn to float in the water with the handle
- positioning heels on board for getting up out of the water
- teaching you to be comfortable with a pull from the boat
- once comfortable, using the boat to gently pull you out of the water
- learn proper technique to control the board
- find the sweet spot in the wave
- learn to stay in the sweet spot of the wave
- learn to accellerate and slow the board
- be able to toss the rope and remain in the sweet spot
GOAL – To drop the rope and surf in control ropeless
- able to surf with or without the rope
- learn to turn the board while staying in the sweet spot
- learn to ride comfortable and in control
- learn not to slide off the wave
GOAL – To ride comfortably and stay in control without a rope
- able to ride comfortable without a rope
- start to learn tricks like curving and slashing
- learn switch riding and revert riding for skim style
- learn bottom turns, floaters, board slide
GOAL – To demonstrate board control